Hero Image of Keyboard and House

Landlord's Insurance

Our Landlords Insurance product provides buildings and contents insurance designed specifically for people who let a property out. It is different to normal household cover as it allows tenants to live in your property while still covering your investment.

Contact Us

Modus Underwriting
85 Gracechurch Street
London EC3V 0AA
United Kingdom

+44 (0) 345 437 0361